Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Cleaned!

That's right, I cleaned pretty much all day today!! It's been two months since I've live in Tri-Cities, and my room still wasn't unpacked. I have two closets and they were completely empty! My dad has been getting on me about cleaning my room... so today I finally just did it. LOL! It looks great and I cleaned the bathroom too, even though I've done that before.
Next up Heather is coming and I'll probably help her paint the other bedroom- She's moving up here at the end of this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I never make my bed but whats the point?

Mrs. Potts lol I had to put her in

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love love love it! I wanna come visit your lovely clean room.

Anonymous said...

Niiiice! Don't you like having a clean room? Mrs. Potts is cute and you've got some good closet space!