Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend with the family

So I'm sitting home alone Friday night, lol. It's about 9-o-clock and the doorbell rings. I really had no idea who would be at the house. Sooo I go to the door and there's uncle Scott and Landon and Kyle with some overnight bags! I had no idea they were coming! It was a nice surprise, so I got to have some company that night. lol. We just hung out and watched some TV for awhile until we all got sleepy. We didn't wait up till midnight when my dad got home from work. Oh well.

The next morning I had to work at 7 am. Scott said he was gonna come by and get a Peppermint Hot Chocolate from me. But they never came!!! When I got home they said they had been busy doing things around the house. So then all the boys went to the hardware store while I stayed home and curled my hair. They came back a little later with abunch of CHICKEN, DONUTS and the boys got GUNS!!! LOL They got some pellet guns at the store. haha. So thats about our weekend, they didn't stay too long. But I got some pictures of the boys and their guns, here they are.

The boys Kyle and Landon
My dad showing them how to use the gun



Kyle
Landon

No comments: