Thursday, June 10, 2010

Portland

I know I said I would be writing more, but I haven't been able to because.... I MOVED! And I don't have the net set up yet, I only have my phone.

Anyways, I moved about... May 10th I believe. The day after mothers day. It was pretty much a last minute decision. I didnt even really know I was going to. I have been really happy though, and I am having a great time. I live with my bf Sergio's aunt. She really enjoys having me there. She is in pain sometimes and needs some help around the house. I try to clean and I usually cook dinner every night. She has three kids, 15, 14, and 11. They only come on the weekends, though. The two youngest are girls and I enjoy when they come and we all really get along. I know they enjoy having me there, too. They keep saying "When you get a job and get money are you still going to be living with my mom?"

I have been trying to look for a job as much as I can. I dont really have the car to drive around in and since I dont have the net set up, It's been hard to get lots and lots of applications in but I have tried. Just the other day I had an interview at Tmobile. Still waiting to hear back from them, but I really hope i get the job. Very tired of not working and I need to start saving money to pay down my debt, get a car and to get my own place.

The only thing bad is, it's already june but it has been raining SO MUCH there! I think I have only seen about 4 nice days. Everyone is saying its weird for it to be raining so much at this time. I just hope it stops, soon.

Well, there is a quick little update. I will try to get some net, or go somewhere with net and update more and in detail.

3 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

My precious Hilary. I loved seeing you today and enjoyed your sparkling, happy personality. What a perfect get together this anniversary party has been. I loved every moment of it and even more wonderful having you here. I hope your interview goes well. God bless you and watch over for you. Ilove you, Mimi

Deanna/Mimi said...

My sweet little princess...

Have you been thinking things over? I would like you to do something. I want you to write down the reasons why you should stay where you are and then why you should come home. I think you will be surprised at the outcome. We have about 31 people in just our family who need you... Give it some thought. Remember what I told you...you are making choices that will affect your "tomorrows"...which will include the lives of your future children. I think you left a wand/tube of makeup here...pink gloss (?). Wanted to let you know that I am starting to put pictures on my blog. I miss you!! Hugs!! You can erase this message if you choose too.

Deanna/Mimi said...

Hilary...do you read your blog comments? Apparently not! Hey sweet girl,your Mimi loves you and is praying for you. Have you checked out my blog? You will see a few pictures. Will get more posted when I get them. Wish I had my own camera. Take care of yourself. Follow the path...it will lead to peace and happiness. All My Love..your grandmother.