This month has been so slow at work. It must just be because it's after the holidays. Last year working at the restaurant it was like this, too. Anyways, the beginning of the month wasn't too bad actually. In the first few days I got out a few phones and my GP was at like... $500 something. But lately it has just STAYED there. If we want commission, we have to make atleast $2500. So yeah, I've been frustrated because I haven't been able to sell much, even accessories.
But today was great! Well, actually last night I did an upgrade right before I got off which was nice. (To a total hillbilly lady with one tooth) But today right off the bat it was good. Got out a car charger which we actually make like 20 bucks off and they cost 25. THEN one of my customers came back with his wife to do a new activation. They bought these old people phones called the KNACK. The buttons are huge, there's no camera and there's a 911 button and you can put in your health information. They weren't even that old but oh well, they liked them. So i sold those for $40 each. But really I made like $300 some from that sale and I sold a car charger with it.
So I was really happy about finally selling some phones and later in the night I sold another one. Three phones for one person at our store is pretty good. Is really good, actually. So yeah I'm just hoping the rest of the month will be steady and I can get over $2500 for a commission check!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like you are super busy with work!! Aren't the Girl's games so fun to go to? I mean would've thought Moses Lake's girls team could get so good?
Post a Comment